ESPRIT Maxi Dresses Outfits

The summer is coming and there is one item I love to wear in these days: dresses! Every year I buy at least a couple of new dresses for spring/summer, this year I’ve already bought the first one and now I’m thinking about the second one which I’d love it to be a maxi dress.

I haven’t any long dresses and I have never bought any, but I would really love to have one. The problem is that I’ve always thought they’re not for me because I’m not very tall and they’re always too long. But this year I will sure buy me one, if they’re too long I will cut them, I don’t care, this summer I’ll be wearing a maxi dress!

I’ve started to look for long dresses and I’ve found these 4 on ESPRIT (.de/.com). I’m totally in love with them so I also created outfits with them and other items, all from ESPRIT. Don’t you like them?


This is a lovely dress in light tones that I think would look great with a denim vest and accessories in beige/brown. The bag is actually made of denim and canvas.


Tropical feeling is what I get when I look at this maxi dress! With a flower print in yellow, green and red, this is the perfect dress for sunny days. The straps are removable, so you can also wear it strapless.



This one is a basics, the color is really easy to mix, for example I like it with white and silver. I especially like the straps and the back part in macramé.


I love this last dress, in white with colorful touches on the top and a built in belt. I like white clothes combined with golden accessories, like here, what do you think?

I created the four outfits in a casual style because that’s what I wear the most, but of course if you change the accessories you can also create perfect outfits for the evening, the beach, a party…

Which one is your favorite dress? I love the first and last one, I can’t decide! Do you like the other items too? You can find them all on the website of ESPRIT (or in stores :P ). 


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...