Nivea Powder Touch / Talc / Satin Sensation Deodorant


Nivea has now a new deodorant, the Powder Touch (Satin Sensation here in Germany). I've already tried it, so I'm going to tell you what I think about it.

It comes in two formats: spray and roll-on (also stick in the UK), but I only have the spray. The new thing about this deodorant is the mineral Kaolin powder, a natural ingredient used in cosmetics known for its soft and absorbant qualities. When applied, it dries instantly leaving the underarm feeling soft and smooth to the touch.

It also has a new light fragrance that combines rose and lily of the valley to create a sense of freshness and gentle care. In my opinion the fragrance is very floral, it really smells of roses, it's nice but I'd rather like it a little more fresh, they say it's a descreet scent but I find it quite strong.

It's supposed to give a 48 hour protection but I quite disagree, the fragrance does last the whole day, but not enough until the next day shower, not that I care anyway. What is true is the inmediate sense of dryness and softness, a really good feeling, but I've also seen white traces on the skin some hours later, I guess because of the Kaolin powder, although I don't know if it always happens because I don't usually check it. Another thing I've notice it's that it complicates the shave.

I recommend it the same I recommend any Nivea product, they're always good quality, it just depends on your taste, the fragrance you like better, the specific results you're looking for...


Nivea acaba de sacar un nuevo desodorante, el Talc Sensation (en Alemania es Satin Sensation). Yo ya lo he probado y os voy a contar mi opinión.

Viene en dos formatos: spray y roll-on, yo tengo sólo el spray. La novedad de este desodorante es que incorpora polvos de Caolín, un ingrediente natural usado en cosmética que, gracias a sus propiedades absorbentes, proporcionan una sensación suave y seca en la piel. No sé si son lo mismo que los míticos polvos de talco, pero si no lo son, el concepto es igual.

También le han buscado una nueva fragancia suave que combina notas cítricas de bergamota y naranja, y florales como la rosa y el lirio de los valles, creando una sensación de frescor. La verdad es que el olor es muy floral, en mi opinión lo que más se nota es la rosa, está bien pero yo casi preferiría que fuera un poco más fresco, porque a pesar de que dicen que es suave a mí me parece que huele bastante fuerte.

Supuestamente ofrece protección 48 horas pero yo no lo creo, sí que el olor a rosas dura todo el día, pero no tanto como para llegar hasta la ducha del día siguiente. Lo que sí que es verdad es que nada más usarlo te deja la piel muy suave y seca, una buena sensación, pero también he visto restos blancos en la piel horas después, supongo que del polvo de caolín, aunque no sé si pasa siempre porque no me suelo fijar. Otra cosa que he notado es que dificulta la depilación con cuchilla.

Yo lo recomiendo pero como recomendaría cualquiera de los desodorantes de Nivea, siempre buena calidad, luego ya depende de los gustos de cada uno, como olor o resultado específico.


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...