Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules



I'm trying at the moment the Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules, do you already know them? It's a daily youth facial serum that provides triple anti-aging power for visibly firmer, smoother and healthy-looking skin.

The highlight about these capsules is the Ceramide Technology, which has the power to help replenish and restore the ceramides your skin loses with age. It strengthens the skin's moisture barrier layer with what it needs for a youthful-looking appearance.

The serum comes inside capsules, in my case I have the 60-capsule package. They deliver a single, concentrated dose of youth-restoring ceramides, are biodegradable and preservative and fragrance free. You just have to twist the tab around and squeeze. I guess each capsule is made for one use, but I think they contain too much serum and I use each one for two days, which I find great because the product is not the cheapest (about 50€).


I've been using the serum for about two weeks now and I like it. It's a bit oily, but it actually gets absorbed very easily after a couple of minutes and it leaves my skin with a nice moisturized feeling. But I have to be very careful not to apply the serum too close to my eyes because it stings! Something I also like about these capsules are the main ingredients, some of the key ingredients are enhanced ceramide lipid complex, botanical complex technology, tsubaki oil, fatty acids, cholesterol, phytosphingosine, sea fennel extract and retinyl palmitate. I'm not going to describe each of them but they are great by increasing the moisturization within the surface of the skin and minimizing the appearance of aging signs.

I would truly recommend this serum, although I'm not sure how it works on oily skin, mine is dry and this is perfect for me. It leaves my skin more radiant, softer and with a much better appearance.

I also have two samples of the eye serum, which is basically the same but for the eyes. It's supposed to reduce crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles, as well as the puffiness, and to improve the firmness, elasticity and skin texture. I don't have an opinion about the eye serum yet because I haven't tried it. Anyway with only two samples I'm not sure if I will be able to say much, but if it's as good as the facial serum then it's worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...