Garnier Micellar Water


Hi beauties! I can finally write a new post, this time about the so popular Garnier micellar cleansing water. This is not my first micellar water, I already tried the Nivea Sensitive one, so I can evaluate this one better, I mean I can make at least a comparision.

My Garnier micellar cleansing water is for normal and sensitive skin, there are 3 types (at least here in Germany): for normal, dry and combination skin and the 3 of them are also for sensitive skin. The product comes in a big 400ml bottle (twice the size than Nivea) and is supposed to be enough for up to 200 uses. I find that good and bad at the same time, yes, you have a lot of product but once you open the bottle it "expires" in 6 months, so even if you use it once every day, you can't finish it in 6 months. Well if you use a lot of product every day, then it's ok, but I can assure I won't use it up in less than half a year.

I think everybody already knows what micellar water is, a cleansing product for the face that works like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and remove all dirt from the skin (impurities and make up) without having to rub. You don't need any water or soap, just some micellar water on a cotton pad, then sweep it across the whole face and your skin is ready for the moisturizer. This one has no perfumes, really, it smells of nothing and the skin feels refreshed afterwards, clean and not parched.

I think I like this Garnier micellar water better than the Nivea I tried before, because it has no smell and because of the final feeling. Anyway there's something I don't like about micellar waters in general, I never get to remove all make up with just one cotton pad, that's impossible: foundation, mascara, eyeliner, etc, etc... I really need more than one and I don't like that. Either I use a cleansing wipe before the micellar water or I wash my face with a gel and then I use the micellar water to clean my face when I have no make up on (e.g. in the morning).

//Por fin escribo un nuevo post y hoy hablo de la tan popular agua micelar de Garnier. No es mi primer agua micelar, ya tuve la de Nivea Sensitive, así que puedo opinar de ésta mejor, es decir, tengo algo con qué compararla.

El agua micelar de Garnier que tengo es para piel normal y sensible, hay 3 tipos (por lo menos aquí en Alemania): para pieles normales, secas y mixtas y todas son además para pieles sensibles. El producto viene en un maxi bote de 400ml (el doble que Nivea) y se supone que dura hasta 200 aplicaciones. Esto es algo que me gusta y a la vez le veo inconveniente, sí, es mucho producto, lo puedes usar sin miedo a terminarlo rápido, pero una vez abres el bote "caduca" a las 6 meses, es decir que ni usándolo una vez al día te lo vas a terminar antes de ese tiempo. Claro, si usas mucha cantidad cada día es perfecto para ti, pero yo estoy segura que no lo voy a terminar en menos de 6 meses.

Creo que ya todo el mundo sabe qué es el agua micelar, es un limpiador para el rostro que funciona como un imán, los agentes limpiadores capturan y se llevan toda la suciedad (impurezas y maquillaje) sin necesidad de frotar. No se necesita agua ni jabón, sólo un poco del producto en un disco de algodón, pasarlo por la piel y ya estaría lista para el siguiente paso (sérum, hidratante...). Éste agua micelar no tiene perfumes, en serio, no huele a nada y deja una sensación fresca en la piel, queda limpia y nada reseca.

Me gusta más este agua que el de Nivea porque no tiene perfume y por la sensación que deja. De todas maneras hay algo que no me gusta en general de las aguas micelares y es que nunca consigo quitar todo el maquillaje con un sólo disco de algodón como dicen, es imposible: base de maquillaje, máscara, eyeliner, etc. etc. Yo necesito más de uno y no me gusta, por lo que o uso primero una toallita desmaquillante o me lavo con algún gel y dejo el agua micelar para limpiar la cara cuando no llevo maquillaje (como por ej. por las mañanas).//


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...