Rossmann Christmas Beauty Box

Just a quick post today to show you the beauty box I got in December from Rossmann. It was a surprise for Christmas, I really had no idea I would receive such a box and I was delighted about it. I got it just before the Christmas holidays but I didn't take it with me, so I couldn't write about it before. I'm sorry it's a bit late now, but I wanted to show anyway the 10 products that came inside the box.

//Hoy un pequeño post para enseñaros la beauty box que recibí en diciembre por parte de Rossmann. Fue una sorpresa total, no tenía ni idea de que me iban a enviar esta caja y quedé encantada. La recibí justo antes de irme de vacaciones de Navidad pero no me la llevé conmigo, por lo que no pude escribir un post sobre ella. Lo siento que ahora es un poco tarde pero no quería dejar de enseñaros los 10 productos que venían dentro de la cajita.//


1. Essence Lash Princess mascara: I already had this product and I like it, so I'm happy now I have it twice.
2. Pantene Pro-V dry oil: a dry oil for the hair with vitamin E. I haven't used it yet because I have 2 more that I'm using right now, but I'll try it for sure.
3. Weleda Men shower gel: I find it great that the box also contains products for men, my hubby is also very happy!
4. Sebamed Body Milk: a body milk for dry and sensitive skin, a great product that I'll use for sure!
5. Neutrogena hand cream: with nordic berry. Neutrogena has great hand creams that I sometimes use, I actually have the same body milk with nordic berry and I love it, so I'm happy I have also the hand cream now.
6. Rexona cotton deodorant: I've been using it and I love it, great product!.
7. For your Beauty peeling pad: a pad to make a soft peeling while cleaning your face, I can't wait to try it!.
8. Tetesept bath salts: I will use these bath salts soon, now that the days are cold and dark, it's a great time to take a bath with these salts!
9. Colgate Total Whitening: I always buy Colgate Total toothpaste, so this is a perfect product for me!
10. Isana Men eye roll-on: I'm not a big fan of eye roll-ons because it sometimes comes too much product from the tube, anyway this is not for me but for my hubby, let's see what he thinks about it.

Thanks Rossmann for this great surprise, it was really a wonderful Christmas present!!

//1. Essence Lash Princess máscara de pestañas: ya tengo este producto y me gusta bastante así que estoy contenta de tener ahora dos.
2. Panten Pro-V aceite seco: un aceite seco para el pelo con vitamina E. Aún no lo he usado porque ya tengo otros dos que estoy usando ahora mismo, pero seguro que lo probaré.
3. Weleda Men gel de ducha: me parece genial que la caja también contenga productos para hombre, y mi chico también está muy contento!
4. Sebamed body milk: un body milk para piel seca y sensible, un gran producto que seguro que voy a usar enterito.
5. Neutrogena crema de manos: con nordic berry. Neutrogena tiene muy buenas cremas que a veces compro, de hecho ahora mismo tengo la crema corporal con nordic berry que me encanta asi que encantada estoy de tener la versión para las manos.
6. Rexona Algodón desodorante: lo he estado usando las últimas semanas y sólo puedo decir que me encanta!
7. For your Beauty disco para peeling: un disco para exfoliar la piel suavemente mientras la limpias, tengo muchas ganas de probarlo!
8. Tetesept sales de baño: lo pienso usar en breve, estos días de frío y oscuridad son perfectos para darse un baño con sales.
9. Colgate Total Whitening: siempre compro pasta de dientes de Colgate así que perfecto que hayan incluido esta marca en la caja.
10. Isana Men roll-on para ojos: no soy muy fan de los roll-ons para ojos porque suelen echar demasiado producto pero bueno, éste no es para  mi sino para mi chico así que ya veremos qué opina él.

¡¡Muchísimas gracias a Rossmann por esta sorpresa, me ha encantado el regalito navideño!!//


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...