H&M Conscious Exclusive

Next week the new H&M Conscious Exclusive collection will be availabe, it's supposed to be a partywear collection made from more sustainable materials and inspired by Hollywood glamour.

I think the designs are good and the idea of sustainable fashion is also great, but I'd like to see the clothes live, H&M usually has very good advertising and pictures but when you have them in your hands, they sometimes don't look so good. Anyway these are my favourites items (the pink dress is actually the best):









4 comments:

  1. i've wrote about this collection too.!! it sounds soo interesting :) def have to take a look at them in the shop!!:)
    followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta el mono negro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!! i´ve ust discovered your blog ans I love it!!! Would you like to follow each other? It would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m already following you on GFC and Bloglovin!! Thank you!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...