Pantene Pro-V Youth Protect 7

I have been using these new hair products from Pantene Pro-V for the last week and I'd like to tell you my opinion about them.

He estado usando estos nuevos productos para el pelo de Pantene Pro-V durante la última semana y me gustaría contaros qué me han parecido.


The collection Youth Protect 7 is supposed to give your hair 7 benefits in just one product: strength, shine, smoothness, lightweight, nourishment, hidration feeling, damage repair and resilient tips.
The whole series is composed of 5 produtcs: shampoo, conditioner, masque, reinforcing spray and BB cream. I don't have the masque and the spray, so I can't say anything about them, but I can tell you about the other 3.

1. Shampoo: It smells great, like all Pantene products, the traditional scent from this brand, nevertheless this collection reminds me more of melon. I can't say if the 7 benefits actually work because that's really difficult to see, I also don't know how long you should use the products before seeing any difference. Anyway, this is a good shampoo, really worth the Pantene Pro-V name.
2. Conditioner: Exactly the same as the shampoo, it smells very good and is typical from Pantene. What I love about this collection are the colours and the design.
3. BB Cream: I had never tried a BB cream for the hair before, it's basically a light cream to apply on the hair when it's already clean and wet. It's recommended to dispense 2 pumps of the product and use like serums and that kind of products, apply and rub. I do see a difference after using this BB Cream, I feel my hair smoother and lightweight, I am susprised about it and I like it!


La serie (en España se llama Anti-edad BB7) está enfocada a ofrecer 7 beneficios en un solo producto: fuerza, volumen, brillo, hidratación, suavidad, daño reparado y puntas selladas.
La colección completa consta de 5 productos : champú, acondicionador, mascarilla, spray fortificante y BB cream. Yo la mascarilla y el spray no los tengo así que no puedo decir nada, pero de los demás sí. 

1. Champú: Huele genial, como todos los productos de Pantene, es como el típico perfume de la marca pero esta colección específicamente me huele como a melón. Sobre los 7 beneficios del producto no puedo decir mucho, es algo que cuesta apreciar, tampoco sé cuánto tiempo hay que usarlo para poder ver alguna diferencia. De todas maneras está claro que es un buen champú, muy del estilo de todos los de la marca Pantene.
2. Acondicionador: Exactamente lo mismo que el champú, huele muy bien y es típico Pantene. Lo que me gusta mucho de esta colección es el diseño y el color.
3. BB Cream: Nunca había probado una BB Cream para el pelo, es básicamente una crema ligerita para echar al pelo cuando está ya limpio y aún húmedo. Se recomienda echar 2 "pumps" y funcionaría como un sérum y ese tipo de cremas, extenderlo y masajear. Con esta BB Cream sí que noto mi pelo muy suave y suelto, me ha sorprendido bastante y me gusta mucho.


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...