Geometric print tube skirt

falda estampada zara

This is my first mini tube skirt (elastic). I've been seeing this kind of skirts since a couple of years and I always thought they couldn't suit me well because they emphasize the hips and I don't want to do that in excess, I've tried some before and they were always too tight on the hips and loose on the waist, but this one was ok, I'm actually getting used to it now and I like it more and more. This is my first outfit with it, I think only white is a great combination to this geometric print skirt.

geometric print zara skirt

blazer blanco y falda

white blazer and skirt outfit

printed zara skirt

blazer blanco mango

white blazer and geometric print skirt

falda zara estampado geometrico

white blazer
Mango blazer / Primark top / Zara skirt

Esta es mi primera mini falda tubo elástica, las llevo viendo desde hace un par de años y siempre me ha dado la sensación de que no me quedarían bien porque acentúan mucho las caderas y no quiero marcarlas en exceso, además me he probado algunas en este tiempo y siempre me quedaban muy estrechas en las caderas y flojas en la cintura, sin embargo esta parece que no me queda tan mal, de hecho me estoy acostumbrando a ella y cada día me gusta más. Este es mi primer outfit con la falda, el blanco me pareció un color perfecto para combinar con ella y dejarle el protagonismo.

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Me encanta la falda y te sienta estupenda!!! =)

    http://mylolitascloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great in this skirt
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog :) I like your look, that skirt is very beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this type of skirt, i have a similar one and i am preparing a new outfit with it :)
    Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment, i am now your new follower :*

    http://cappuccinoandstyle.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and stylish look. Love the Zara skirt <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...