Windy day outfit


chaqueta gris

These days in Sicily are being great, sunny and bright, although the wind makes it feel much colder than it could be.
I don't know if I've already said it before, but I love black trousers and dark outfits, anyway only for winter and cold weather, so I have to use the last not-so-warm days and wear this kind of clothes now. Yesterday was very windy and not so pleasant, even though it was a sunny day, so it was perfect for this outfit.

grey cardigan

camiseta estampada zara

printed tshirt

outfit gris

grey and black

spring in grey
Zara tshirt and cardigan / Ralph Lauren trousers / Converse All Star


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I use to wear in a similar way very often!!! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una camiseta preciosa!! Un beso

    elprobadordeloscaprichos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...