Studded sandals + mint and white outfit

Last season I was really happy because it was easy to find studded shoes or clothes everywhere and I love studded items. This spring/summer I want to go on with this trend so here is a small selection of studded sandals for the next months.

1. Isabel Marant The Carol / 2. Marni / 3. Giuseppe Zanotti / 4. Valentino / 5. Michael Kors Persia / 6. Christian Louboutin Cataclou 140 / 7. Miu Miu / 8. Michael Kors Alexi

My favourite ones are the white flat sandals (Michael Kors Persia) and with them I've created a lovely outfit that makes me think of summer!

Miu Miu top / Givenchy sunglasses / Versace bag / Chickster Women's skirt / Michael Kors sandals / Aurélie Bidermann bracelet


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...