Printed japanese flowers

print jeans

Floral print for the spring! When I bought these jeans my idea wasn't actually to combine them with sneakers, but I'm a bit limited here because I couldn't bring many shoes from home, so I tried them with my Converse and a dark grey t-shirt and the result was really good, don't you think?
We were playing a bit with the camera and modified some settings, that's why you may see some pictures a bit too saturated (I seen them so on my computer...), sorry for that!

floral jeans

sthirt

colourful bracelet

ralph lauren tshirt

print floral 

jeans estampado floral

dark grey tshirt
Zara trousers / Ralph Lauren t-shirt / Converse All Star



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous07:37

    Totally love you in the converse and flower pants!!! So fine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...