Colourful outfit

For me 20º and sunshine every day is spring, after a long cold winter with much rain and snow I really want to enjoy this weather and wear colourful and fresh clothes, but I understand the people here in Sicily are actually used to it and they don't feel such a big difference as I do and that's why the still wear warm and dark clothes, and they sometimes look at me as if I were crazy... I actually felt a bit strange last weekend with this colourful outfit and surrounded by people in dark :P

_MG_3402

_MG_3325

_MG_3327

_MG_3348

_MG_3367

_MG_3392

_MG_3380
Stradivarius denim jacket / Massimo Dutti jumper / Pull&Bear trousers / H&M scarf


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Muy guapa! Me encanta la combinación del jersery con los jeans blancos! =)

    http://mylolitascloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...