White blazer in Lake Garda

white blazer

Have you ever been to the Lake Garda in north Italy? I was there and I think it's a nice place but not as much as I had expected, I guess my expectations were too high before coming... Anyway I only was in a small village called Sirmione, the lake is actually big so I suppose there are many other places around the lake that can be visited.

But this post is not about Lake Garda, it's just that these pictures were taken there. I love adding a blazer to a casual outfit or adding jeans and sneakers to an outfit with blazer, it makes it look casual and chic at same time

lake garda

blazer and jeans

lago garda

jeans and white blazer

la mia casa

blazer blanco con coral

sirmione garda lake
Mango / H&M / Pull&Bear 

4 comments:

  1. Love your look!! The landscape is beautiful, you´re lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have often been at the Lake Garda, because it itsn´t far away from our region here in Germany, Bavaria, and I know what you mean that it´s not what you expected! I mean it´s nice there but not sooo great - normally there are a lot of tourists and it´s very buzy.

    But one thing is really great there: you and your outfit!

    xx Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I was at Garda lake and it's a very beautiful place!

    muacarmen.blogspot.com
    www.muacarmen.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...