Pastel Paul & Joe stripes

I am so tired of the snow, I can't believe it's almost April and we have snow again... I can't wait for next week to come, on monday I'm travelling to south Italy for 2 months where I hope the spring is real spring. That's why I'm constantly looking for spring looks, this Paul&Joe outfit is really sweet, I love the colours and I like that the stripes are not black! Black and white stripes are a must right now, but I actually don't like that trend...




Paul and Joe pants and top / Topshop sandals

2 comments:

  1. i love the top and the sandals! Great blog too!

    http://seedsofdesire.blogspot.com.au.

    Check out my fashion blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful outfit!! I love the pants!
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...